CREDIT CONTROLLER Download Application Form
Role: Credit Controller
Reporting to: Credit Control Manager
To maintain high call volumes to obtain payment via Credit Card, Bacs, DD and cheque.
To deal with any customer invoice queries
The Credit Controller works closely with the Sales Staff, Quality Control and the Credit Control Manager to ensure advertisements are paid on time.
Key Criteria Essential
- At least 5 GCSE’s Grade C and above or equivalent
- Experience working to deadlines and targets
- At least 2 years experience working within a Credit control environment
- Knowledge of media industry would be an advantage
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient with Sage, Sage Paye and Act
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to perform job responsibilities in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in performing tasks outside of basic responsibilities
- Ability to muti-task
- Customer focus
- Results orientated
- Building relationships
Salary 18.5K per annum
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other business duties as assigned by staff. EDA Media reserves the right to revise or change job duties as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. EDA Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.