Trainee Sales Download Application Form
Role: Trainee Sales
Reporting to: Sales Manager
During your training you will be involved in developing revenue from existing accounts whilst creating new business within a busy sales environment.
You will work along with the Sales Manager and the team and will maintain high call volumes in order to achieve revenue expectations.
You will have a variety of responsibilities including negotiating display advertising for EDA Media publications. This is mainly via telephone and you will be responsible for completion of all relevant paperwork.
Responsible for selling creative advertising to a range of clients against set trainee sales targets.
During your training you will develop responsibilities for managing sales from initial communication, negotiation and confirmation of sale.
Trained in the management of existing clients and development your own client base.
Canvas and prepare list of prospective leads.
Completion of all associated paperwork.
Liaise closely with finance department and sales teams as you may be responsible for collection or payments and copy from time to time.
Liaise closely with production department.
Key Criteria Essential
- No sales experience necessary as training will be given
- At least 5 GCSE’s Grade C and above or equivalent
- Ability to adapt to a busy work environment
- Knowledge of media industry or sales would be an advantage
Skills and Abilities · Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work and communicate with people
- Ability to work on your own and within a team environment
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
- Motivated and ability to work towards deadlines and targets
- Ability to negotiate
- Creativity and initiative
- Customer focus
- Results orientated
- Building relationships
- Ability to work unsocial hours when required
- Starting Salary depending on age plus uncapped commission
- Salary will raise to 18K basic per annum plus uncapped commission on completion of your training program
- OTE potential £26K per annum